It can be both hard and educating to read multiple books at a time. I've done this a lot, and now I wonder how it affects my thoughts on the books.
If the books I am reading are intense and hard to follow, it will take me longer to read each book. Also, I mix up the story lines which gets really confusing and I have to keep re-reading, or I even forget about one of the books which I would've enjoyed if I'd continued it.
On the other hand, reading multiple books at a time can help you notice the similarities between them, such as character traits and relationships, and compare the kind of writing. Once you are able to do this, it can be very interesting to follow both books at a time.
So the best way to do this is to see whether or not a book seems confusing and overwhelming and decided whether or not to read another book simultaneously.
No comments:
Post a Comment