When reading V for Vendetta and countless other plot twisting, intense and hard to follow books, I often find that I lose track of what is happening and either lose interest in the book or fail to try to understand what exactly it's about.
I often zone out and have a hard time remembering what exactly is happening in the story. ESPECIALLY in V for Vendetta, God knows what is happening in that book right now. I think I should take more time thinking about being clear on the plot, and asking someone about it. Being ignorant about a book and it's characters makes it so much less enjoyable, and I think i'm missing out on a lot of the novel that I could really love that I don't pay attention to/
Books are similar to music in that way, if it gets boring, you tend to lose sight of the good things in it. Like the meaning of the song/book, and I find that after many repeats of a song I first found boring, I end up loving it. You just need some time and thought.
In conclusion, I am going to try to understand the books I read more, and pay more attention to te plot instead of drifting off into space.
No comments:
Post a Comment