Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bridge To Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

      I've recently started reading "Bridge To Terabithia" by Katherine Paterson and I love the way the book opens.
       Sometimes books open EXTREMELY boringly and you have to wait till the middle of the book for it to get interesting ((((Andromeda Klein)))) but this one really showed a lot about the boy's life;  his family dynamic in a few short sentences, his town, his desire for running. I've only read a few pages and I already am interested.
      It also makes me excited to see where the book will turn, because I know something interesting is supposed to happen where him and a girl end up in woods. With that in mind, I have a much better time reading this than Andromeda Klein; (which, as it turns out, is interesting but is still too hard to understand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment